Family Photo

Family Photo

Monday, June 23, 2008

Movin' on up...

Jon and I finally decided to become one of the cool kids and create our own blog. We thought this would be a great way of keeping everyone in the loop of our comings and goings. Living so far from most of our family and lots of our friends makes it hard to keep everyone up to date...so hear goes. Jon is working as an insurance adjuster and has been very busy the last several months traveling back and forth from Atlanta to Savannah, GA (about 4 hours away). I am very fortunate to have a flexible job that allows me to pack up and go with him every few weeks. We are making the most of it and having lots of fun on our "mini" vacations. I am still working with Taylor and my dad at Skyline, trying to build it into a booming business:) I have a wonderful job and am very grateful for it. We have 4 wonderful children....Ziggy, Marley, Luna and Stella. One day we will expand, but right now it is all we can do to manage and keep up with our fur family!

There it is, our first blog. I know a lot of you know all of this so, from now on it will be all current stuff:)

5 comments:

Bryan said...

Glad to see you guys on here! We'll be regular readers! Claire says hi to Uncle Jon and Aunt Emily :o).

Aklockhart said...

What a great idea! Thanks for keeping us in the loop. I have a friend who just moved to Atlanta. I got Jon's phone number from Jim b/c I was going to call you guys to show him around town! He's a really cool guy! Glad to hear that things are going so well for the two of you!
Take care! Amy and the three boys!

Marilyn said...

Cool Beans!

Anonymous said...

I have a friend who just set up a blog as well - in conjunction with announcing she was preggo. So I had to check out your blog this morning to see if you had done the same. :) It was great seeing you a few months ago, and we need to get together soon! We're settled in Raleigh now...so we're closer! Lots of love - Poppie, Chris, Keira, Liam (and of course Connor and Riley bark hi too!!)

Ashley said...

Yayayay!! Your very own blog! We are so excited to read about all the fun stuff you guys do...even though we know most of it. :o)